DEAR FAMILY AND FRIENDS,
We apologize for the delay and we greatly appreciate your patience and choosing us. We have had to change locations with the sole purpose of being able to serve more areas of the city.
We ask you to please check our website mobilepetvetep.com for updates and any changes that may occur.
Although we are doing everything possible so that you and your pet are waiting as little time as possible by hiring more employees, our new operating system may take a little longer. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
SURGERY CLIENTS PLEASE FORM A LINE 6 FEET APART UPON YOUR ARRIVAL IN ORDER TO ASSURE AN ORDERLY AND FAIR SERVICE.
PLEASE BE SURE TO ARRIVE WITH FACEMASK.
20 MINUTES LATE PICKUPS FEE WILL BE APPLIED OF $30.
Our security protocols are changing:
When visiting any of our locations you MUST wear a mask when talking to any of our employees for your personal safety and others.
Please make sure you and your pets stay hydrated and cool! Please be sure to bring lots of water for you and your pet and remember to keep the air conditioner on! Or bring a fan! If you have pets with special noses, A.K.A flat nose breeds like Bulldogs of any sort, Pugs, Boston terriers, Boxers, Pekingese, and Shih Tzu's make sure that they have plenty of water available to them and have access to the air conditioner or fan as they tend to over heat much faster than other breeds.
• In order to better serve you please know that we are working as safely and as quickly as we possibly can.
Please expect a 20-60 minutes wait time upon arrival.
• Stand 6 feet away from other people
• When you arrive to the location please wait in your vehicle to be served, please be patient and courteous to our staff, we are working the best as possible to attend each customer.
• Wait for an employee to give you a form
• Once you have received a form please remain in your vehicle, an employee will be with you shortly.
• Please wait for one of our technicians to give you the OK to take out your pet
• Dogs must be on a leash and cats must be in a carrier
Thank you for your patience and support during these uncertain times.
Dr. Alvaro Medina & Staff
MONDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY 5:30pm-7:45 pm
We Have Everything Your Pet Needs.
The Mobile Pet Vet offers low cost spay/neuter, vaccinations and micro-chipping at various locations around the El Paso area... Making stops on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday with occasional afternoon vaccination and micro-chipping stops.
Vaccinations & Microchip
For customers needing vaccinations and/or micro chipping ONLY!!!…Please arrive after 8:00 am to avoid a wait while we tend to customers and pets that have arrived for spaying/neutering services.
Spay & Neuter
The number of surgeries that can be performed by the spay/neuter van is limited based on the size of animals requiring the surgery.
Please feel free to check our monthly calendar.